Sunday, July 12, 2009


A Little Shopping Trip

I had a little outing to the Quilters and Embroiderers Store to find some fabric for the borders of the previously shown UFO that is now a top. While I am keen to use up the older fabric in my stash, there was nothing that worked for the borders. Also, I do like to support the local shops where I can. There are already fewer and fewer quilt shops here in Brisbane.
Karen's store is a treasure trove of ideas. One has to stay focussed in there! She does have a great selection of stripes and dots which can be just the thing to bring disparate blocks together. I will have to go back there with another UFO which needs assistance in that way!
Of course, when the fabric came home, it had to pass with the ultimate quilt authority in this house.

1 comment:

  1. Your cat looks sew cute on your quilt projects. Thanks for sharing.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete