Friday, January 22, 2010

We've Been Flat Out...
We've been working hard on an old UFO.....

It's needed a lot of thought and contemplation.....
as we made colour choices and fabric placement decisions.

The UFO is the first Leanne House BOM. I found a credit slip with this block dated September 2004. 
This is block 3. This is what has been achieved today. There is an embroidery block ( that is done) still to be inserted. It'll happen. We might have to have a little sleep though to keep our creativity levels up!

4 comments:

  1. You really need to stop working that poor exhausted kitty so much. I'm sure there must be "cat labor laws" somewhere. LOL

    So enjoy seeing what you and your kitty are working on.

    Blessings,
    Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Indie - so exhausted from all that sewing. How old is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are not as tired as Indie! I am always amazed at how a cat can lay around and sleep so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come they appear without fail as soon as a quilt appears.
    My friend came around to show me a quilt back tonight......and it barely hit the floor before Ms Moggie was there....just had to get a paw on it.....she did allow my friend to have a good cuddle so I guess fair is fair.
    http://five-minutes-of-fame.blogspot.com/2010/02/cannot-resist-showing-you-this-one.html#comments

    ReplyDelete