Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shopping Bags

Shopping Bags
I know I got a new bed last winter, but, the parents keep leaving these shopping bags in the bath tub of the apartment. Well, they call it an apartment, but we know it is really a gaol.  You can tell because you just have to remember the fuss that was made when I got out on the window ledge.  If I had just learned to knot a few sheets together freedom would have been mine and there would be no stopping me.

Enough dreaming.

Anyway the gaolers, I mean parents, keep leaving shopping bags in the bath tub.  Because they've been to the shops they smell ooooh so nice.  That means they are good to sleep in.

If I sit still and hide deep in a bag, perhaps one day I might escape my prison by disguising myself in a shopping bag and get taken to the shops.  

1 comment:

  1. Indy, you cannot knot sheets together as you lack one very important physicality...opposable thumbs, Choc Spot ol' boy, opposable thumbs...

    ReplyDelete