Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Sulking

Sulking

I'm not happy.  Today my father came home and tried to cook dinner on the BBQ on the deck.  What a debacle.  Now I've told you about his culinary talents, or lack of them, before.  First of all the BBQ ran out of gas.  Then he took some perfectly good raw meat and ruined it on the stove inside.  I don't know why he just didn't eat it raw, like I would.

But that's not why I'm not happy.  I wanted to go out onto the deck because I wanted to go to my window ledge.  Now that I know how to go to the window ledge I've never missed an opportunity to try and hop back on to it.  The parents were so funny when I went out there last time.  Waving arms, talking loudly and then, the best bit - offering me raw beef bits to come back.  Easier than hunting I can tell you!  And then, to cap it off I get cuddled.
Well tonight I'm not happy.  When my father was ruining the meat on the stove I wanted to go out onto the deck and play, and then go to the window ledge.  I thought perhaps that might encourage him to take the rapidly cremating meat off the stove.

But he wouldn't let me out.  I stood at the door and looked out.  I stood as tall as I could looking out and I kept looking back at him to notice me.  But he ignored me.  I meowed as loudly as I could.  Believe me it was loud.  He still ignored me.  So - I went and hopped into the bath tub with the shopping bags and I meowed there.  

When the gaoler finally came in, I turned my back at him.  Just sat there and said nothing.  In fact I ignored him.  Ha! I thought, how do you like being ignored now?  Not funny is it?

I hoped he would get the message that I was displeased with him.  Instead he got the camera.  I didn't expect that!  Wait until he's not looking and I jump up to where he keeps that camera, then we'll see if he ignores me.

No comments:

Post a Comment