Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Every One
and I can truly say
Ho! Ho! Ho!

What a year it has been!  I hope everyone is feeling as sensational as I at this time of the year. 

Now as we go into the festive season I've got the parents right where I want them, all wrapped around my little paw.  Ready, willing and able to do exactly as I command.  And if the cuteness and cajoling doesn't work, then there's my backup plan.  Yes! The ultimate weapon. Sleep deprivation.  A CIA approved strategy that I have purrfected.  They usually crack after a couple of hours, but I can keep it up for a week if they resist.  Or until someone cracks it and gets the water pistol.

Update on My Diabetes Progress

All gone! Yep, I'm better! What more can I say? Purrfect.  After the vets took me off insulin they tested my blood glucose a couple of times and it has stayed in the normal range.  All thanks to the vets at Sunbury Animal Hospital  A sensational team.
 
The parents are very pleased as it means they no longer have to measure the insulin into a syringe, grapple me, hold me tight, then inject themselves in the hand, thumb, finger or wherever else I could wriggle to make them miss.

But all I have to do now is stick to my diet of special cat food.  I don't mind the diet - but Christmas season is upon us and, well we all know how good Christmas smells.  I've got to keep practicing that wrapping of people around the paw, or sleep deprivation.
May the lead up to your Christmas be Purrrrrfect

No comments:

Post a Comment